BMW 135i/335i/535i 335d/X5d Code read/delete BMS CAN Tool With OBDII Cable (2008+) by Burger Tuning
|PART NO LONGER AVAILABLE|
This revolutionary new diagnostic tool gives the turbo BMW enthusiast all of the diagnostics they'll ever need in one easy to use and convenient package. Including reading and deleing ECU codes, in dash gauge displays including boost and timing, user adjustable in dash shift lights, and much more to come. The CT conveniently plugs in to the OBDII port inside the car for quick install and removal. It's the perfect companion for your JB tuner and a must have for anyone running an ECU flash.
• Read ECU codes
• Delete ECU codes.
• Auto-delete annoying tuner detection codes
• Auto-delete annoying exhaust modification codes (non-emissions use only) eliminating the need for a DPFIX!
• User adjustable in dash gauge display including boost, timing, and air intake temperature
• User adjustable shift light
• No laptop required!
• Not locked to a specific VIN -- use on as many cars as you'd like
• DB9 port allowing firmware updates with the BMS USB cable
• Free firmware updates!
Many more features to come!
• N54 135/335: Code read/delete, in dash gauges
• N55 135/335: Code read/delete, in dash gauges
• N52 128/328: Code read/delete
• Diesel 335d/X5d: Code read/delete
• 2007+ M3: Code read/delete
• N20 F30 Code delete
About Burger Tuning
Emissions Notice to Customers in California
Burger Motorsports, LLC has ceased selling performance parts in California. If you previously purchased competition use only performance parts from Burger Motorsports, please refer to the information below. If you have any further questions, please contact us.
Burger Motorsports, LLC sells both replacement and competition use only performance parts. Competition use only parts are clearly labeled as competition use only in the product listing page and may only be used according to the guidelines posted below.
California regulates automobile aftermarket parts that have the potential to impact emissions. In most cases, the sale and use of emissions related aftermarket parts on automobiles is prohibited unless it is either a "replacement part" as defined by California, or is a specifically authorized use of that part as reflected in an Executive Order ("EO Part.")
The California Air Resources Board (ARB) regulates aftermarket parts and has promulgated regulations that essentially place all emissions related aftermarket parts into three categories:
(1) Replacement Parts Replacement Parts are aftermarket parts that ARB considers to be functionally equivalent to the stock part they are intended to replace, and therefore would not impact the emissions from these vehicles. These parts are appropriate for sale and use on automobiles used on or off the public highways. For aftermarket exhaust systems and parts, there are two applicable scenarios:
(a) If the automobiles stock exhaust system does not contain a catalytic converter, then an aftermarket exhaust part is a replacement part as long as the part does not remove or replace any emission control equipment originally attached to the stock exhaust system, such as oxygen sensors.
(b) If the automobiles stock exhaust system contains a catalytic converter in the manifold section of the stock exhaust system, then an aftermarket muffler positioned downstream from the catalytic converter (i.e. cat-back) is a replacement part as long as the part does not remove or replace any emission control equipment originally attached to the stock exhaust system.
(2) Executive Order Parts Executive Order Parts are aftermarket parts that ARB has evaluated and determined do not adversely impact emissions, and thereby are granted an Executive Order (EO), which allows the part to be sold and used on specified automobiles. Any aftermarket exhaust system that replaces or otherwise impacts emission control equipment, including catalytic converters, requires an EO to be sold and used on a automobile used on or off a public highway.
(3) Competition Use Only Parts may not be sold or used on an automobile that is used on or off the public highways other than those automobiles used exclusively for competition. Competition Use Only Parts are aftermarket parts that replace or otherwise interfere with the operation of an emission control device, such as a catalytic converter or oxygen sensor, and may be sold and used on an automobile that is used only for closed course competition.
THESE PARTS ARE LEGAL FOR USE ONLY IN COMPETITION RACING VEHICLES AS DEFINED UNDER CALIFORNIA LAW, AND ARE NOT LEGAL FOR USE IN ANY OTHER MOTOR VEHICLE. California law defines a "racing vehicle" as "a competition vehicle not used on public highways." (Calif. Health & Safety Code 39048) These parts may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event. Competition-only motor vehicles may not be driven to a racing event on a public highway and must be transported on a trailer or other carrier. USE OF THESE PARTS IN ANY OTHER VEHICLE MAY SUBJECT YOU TO FINES AND PENALTIES FOR VIOLATION OF FEDERAL AND/OR STATE LAW, WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY FROM BURGER MOTORSPORTS, LLC, AND CAN VOID YOUR VEHICLE'S WARRANTY. It is your responsibility to comply with all applicable federal and state laws relating to use of these parts, and Burger Motorsports, LLC hereby disclaims any liability resulting from the failure to use these parts in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws.
|Wheels And Tires||+Service & Maintenance||Suspension Upgrades||Drivetrain Upgrades||Brake Upgrades||Interior Upgrades|
|Exhaust Upgrades||Engine Upgrades||Exterior Upgrades||Electronic Upgrades||Lifestyle||Installations Overview|