BMW 135i/335i/535i 335d/X5d Code read/delete BMS CAN Tool With OBDII Cable (2008+) by Burger Tuning
This revolutionary new diagnostic tool gives the turbo BMW enthusiast all of the diagnostics they'll ever need in one easy to use and convenient package. Including reading and deleing ECU codes, in dash gauge displays including boost and timing, user adjustable in dash shift lights, and much more to come. The CT conveniently plugs in to the OBDII port inside the car for quick install and removal. It's the perfect companion for your JB tuner and a must have for anyone running an ECU flash.
• Read ECU codes
• Delete ECU codes.
• Auto-delete annoying tuner detection codes
• Auto-delete annoying exhaust modification codes (non-emissions use only) eliminating the need for a DPFIX!
• User adjustable in dash gauge display including boost, timing, and air intake temperature
• User adjustable shift light
• No laptop required!
• Not locked to a specific VIN -- use on as many cars as you'd like
• DB9 port allowing firmware updates with the BMS USB cable
• Free firmware updates!
Many more features to come!
• N54 135/335: Code read/delete, in dash gauges
• N55 135/335: Code read/delete, in dash gauges
• N52 128/328: Code read/delete
• Diesel 335d/X5d: Code read/delete
• 2007+ M3: Code read/delete
• N20 F30 Code delete
About Burger Tuning
Customers who purchased a tuner directly from BMS within the past six months may qualify for an upgrade credit. To take advantage of this program purchase a higher stage tune within six months and after receipt ship your lower stage tune back within 30 calendar days with a copy of your paypal or credit card receipt. BMS will issue a refund to your paypal account or credit card for the purchase price of your lower stage tune. Policy does not apply unless higher stage tune is at least $100 higher in price than lower stage tune purchase price. Tuners sent in that do not qualify for upgrade (e.g. no record of purchase from BMS, it's been longer than six months since you bought the lower stage tune, lower stage tune is returned more than 30 days after shipment of the higher stage tune, etc) will become the property of BMS with no refund issued. Only receipts from Burger Motorsports will be accepted. Upgrades are timely by postmark. This policy applies to original purchasers only and BMS has the final say in whether or not an upgrade refund will be issued.
|Wheels And Tires||Suspension Components||Drivetrain Components||Brake Components||Interior||Exhaust|
|Engine Upgrades||Exterior Parts||Electronics||Automotive Lifestyle||Installation & Service|